Getting Married on a Boat
If you are looking for a creative and romantic way of getting married, then join the newest and very exciting trend of having a theme wedding. To add spice to your theme wedding, getting married on a boat may be just the wedding for you. There are many boat cruise companies offering a variety of wedding cruises that are sure to make your special day unforgettable.
Wedding cruises offer a variety of romantic packages that will meet all of your needs as well as your guests' needs.
- Depending on your own personal preference, you can often choose to get married on shore and then take your guests out on a cruise for the wedding reception. Or, you can choose to have the wedding right on the boat. You can even bring your own religious officiator with you.
- Most boat cruises will arrange for the flowers, decorations, music you want to play, and the food. They will design the menu according to your requests.
- You can make your special day as formal or informal as you want. There are also services such as a wedding brunch, wedding rehearsal dinners, and banquet style dinners. The crew is professional and will tend to all of your needs. Dinners are prepared by the most professional chefs and caterers. Service is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. A professional bartender will make sure the bar is filled with the best champagne and other fine wines and drinks of your choice.
- If you are looking for a smaller and quainter wedding, cruise staff can fulfill that wish too. They can prepare and serve dinners for a smaller number of guests. They can even provide a delicious barbecue.
- With a wedding cruise, your guests will delight in the fantastic views as the boat cruises along stunning shorelines. It is the perfect option to a land wedding. It is personal, romantic and reasonably priced. You and your guests will enjoy your special day on the water with continually changing gorgeous views. Cruise times can vary but most wedding boat packages are very flexible.
- If you choose to have your wedding in a church, then you can follow the ceremony with a dance reception cruise. It can be a great social function that will leave your guests with wonderful memories. A DJ can play exactly the music that you want, including you and your partner's special first song.
- Most cruise staff can plan your wedding cruise around your schedule, whether it is morning, afternoon, or evening. A professional staff will work with you to ensure the perfect and most memorable day. There will be ample time for wedding pictures that will provide memories of one of the most important days in you and your partner's life.
- Cruise companies will provide ample parking for your guests and will be there to pick them up at your scheduled time. While on board, your guests will have easy access to bathrooms.
Weddings are a special and memorable time for everyone. Because the special day is created so as to never be forgotten, a wedding on a boat may be right way of making unforgettable memories. With so many options available, there is something romantic and fun for every couple. Affordable prices are a bonus. Make your wedding a day to remember; a celebration on a boat will be a romantic experience that will always stay with you.